Thursday, April 11, 2024

Thursday, April 11, 2024: Ulrich Schnauss and Jonas Munk - Sirocco


 

Thank God for the way this blog saves lables of previously posted artists.  

Turns out, I actually have posted about Ulrich Schnauss before, imagine that.

Saturday, November 17, 2012: Ulrich Schnauss - Knuddelmaus

It's the same kind of smooth and cool instrumental electronica that attracted me to today's song. 

Ulrich Schnauss

And a quick view through his Wikipedia page, and now it all makes sense:

Ulrich Schnauss (born 1977) is a German electronic musician and producer based in London, England. 

He was a member of Tangerine Dream from 2014 to 2020.

TANGERINE DREAM!  That's where I know this music from!  They were THE GREATEST!  The soundtracks for Firestarter, and The Keep, and Sorcerer, you cannot overstate the impact this music had on me when I was young.  

I dig this so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment