Thursday, August 1, 2024

Thursday, August 1, 2024: The Blasting Company - Dizzy in Sunlight (feat. Ashley Nguyen DeWitt)


 

The Blasting Company, and let's be honest, that's in the Top 5 list for greatest band names ever, is a folk(ish) band from Los Angeles.  They were recommended by a friend, and can I just say, I'm always open to suggestions here on CSOTD.

You got a cool band that hasn't been featured yet, but you think I should know about, leave me a message, or a comment.  You just listened to a song that stopped you in your tracks, or has been on repeat in your playlist for a few days now, share it.

I cannot guarantee that every suggestion will make it into the blog, but I promise that I will give any music it's fair day in court.  And if it's guilty of being cool, then let's get it out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment