Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, February 7, 2011: Nelly Furtado - Powerless (Say What You Want)



When I started this blog, I felt like I had a million things to say.

Now that I've been at this for about six months, I have a greater understanding of just how difficult it is to write daily and try to maintain a consistent level of quality. Or, of at least interesting material.

Writing, at the very beginning, was very easy. It was the song choices which were difficult.

Now, it is the polar opposite. Writing something worthwhile, meaningful, humourous and insightful on a regular basis has become extremely difficult.

Choosing songs, however, has become a breeze.

Here's todays cool breeze. Before she was Timbaland's maneater, Nelly Furtado was actually cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment