Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday, April 11, 2011: MC Solaar - A La Claire Fontaine



Sometimes, it's better if we don't try to understand things.

I mean, why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? I would like an explanation, actually. Or who, indeed, did write the book of love? And do they get royalties?

And it's these types of questions that, when you get started thinking about, just gets a person tied up in knots.

Mondays can be a drag at the best of times, so I want to encourage you to just turn off your worries, shut down your thinking caps for a couple of moments, and get into the flow.

So, I figured I would start us off this week with Claude M'Barali, AKA MC Solaar, a master of the flow. He was also born in Dakar, Senegal, raised outside Paris, and studied languages at the Jussieu university campus, and was a post-graduate in philosophy.

Trust me, let MC Solaar do all your mental heavy lifting this morning.

Happy Monday.

Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment