Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Tuesday, May 21, 2024: TWOfer Tuesday - Fallout Edition


 

I've never been more excited about a post I knew so little about.

Apparently, there is this video game series called, * checks notes * Fallout, is that right?

Well, anyway, I hear it's pretty popular.  So much so, in fact, that they made an 8 episode TV series based on the video game.  I know, right? 

If you know, you know. I'm 55 years old.  I didn't know, so now I sort of know, but not really.

All I do really know is that the soundtrack to this series is AMAZING, and I guess the music is also based on the soundtrack of the videogames. 

Whenever you can, check out the soundtrack to either the games, or the TV series.

Either way, you are going to be treated to some golden age music that, I totally believe, will still be relevant and cool in 291 years.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment