Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday, December 15, 2010: Radiohead - Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box



We are deep into the Holiday season, and soon CSOTD will turn it's trained ears and eyes towards bringing you some appropriate, Seasonal-themed music.

Yes, trying to find cool holiday songs will be a challenge, but the staff here at CSOTD are more than up to the task.

But until then, can I just say "Bah". And, indeed, "Humbug". There. That's how I feel about this time of year.

In fact, with all the traffic and the crowds and the hassle, I really do feel Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box.

I'm a reasonable man, but all you advertisers and TV programmers and interweb scam artists and consumers and just mean people, get off, get off, get off my case.

January can't come soon enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment