Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday, September 23, 2010: No Doubt - Ex-Girlfriend




“It’s not you, it’s me.”

"I'm in a really weird place right now."

“I think we should start dating other people.”

“I am not ready for a serious relationship right now, I just want to have fun.”

“We should take a break. I need some time to think about where I am in life and the direction I want to take it.”

“I don’t know if I ever loved you.”

“I love you, but I’m not in love with you.”

“I've found someone else.”

“My career means so much to me at this point in my life, I don’t have the time to put into this relationship.”

“I think we would be better off as just friends.”

“You are too good for me…I think you deserve someone better.”


Please feel free to add to this list in the comments section:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Just hop on the bus, Gus. You don't need to discuss much. Just drop of the key, Lee. And get yourself free."

Post a Comment